Archive for July, 2008
Word of Mouth Marketing Crash Course – Chicago, July 30th – Our friend and WOM guru Andy Sernovitz is hosting a small-group word of mouth marketing seminar. Usually he only does private training for companies at a very large price, so this is a rare chance for 50 people to get the best introduction to word of mouth that there is.
We’ve arranged for a $250 discount for our clients. Use code “weloveconversationgroup” when you register.
This is a very practical, hands-on course. In one intense day, you will:
* Master the five steps of word of mouth marketing
* Construct an action plan that your company can start using the very next day
* Get the same training that big corporations (Microsoft, TiVo, eBay) have received — for a fraction of what they paid
* Know how to translate word of mouth marketing into real ROI
* Participate in an active, intense day of practical brainstorming (not boring theory)
* Learn from Andy Sernovitz, the guy who literally wrote the book on word of mouth marketing
Andy promises you will learn a repeatable, proven marketing framework that is easy to execute, affordable, and provides measurable results within 60 days.
More information: http://events.gaspedal.com
Chicago: July 30 and September 4